Get Notifications for your Battery Percentage!
Mountain Lion is still new, with not many tweaks, but here is an application which some might call a tweak.
Battery Time Remaining places a new icon on your Menu Bar that looks almost identical to the already-existing battery icon. The only real difference is that when you click on it, you will see new options that you have never seen in the battery icon before.
Basically you can choose when it should show you notifications and it will also be a widget in the Notification Center, which is pretty nifty!
Two icons of the battery appear on youre Status Bar.
- Battery percentage left and capacity in mAh
- The current source of power – plugged in or battery
- The amount of charge cycles on the battery
- The amount of power usage from the battery
- The current temperature of your battery
It is quite a useful application, what do you say?