Ever wondered, why not just hide the applications which Apple put there, but you never bothered using them?
Well, here is how you can hide them on ANY DEVICE! Without a Jailbreak!
This is completely safe and legit!
- Open Safari and navigate to the following address:http://rag3hack.no-ip.org/
- On the Rag3Hack homepage, tap the Hide Apps without Jailbreak button.
- The Hide Apps menu lists every system app that comes with iOS 5 or iOS 6. Find the app you want to remove and tap its name.
- You will be asked to install a new certificate; confirm your choice.
- The installation will fail to complete, and an error message will be displayed. Hit Done to dismiss it.
- Now, long-press any icon to enter jiggle mode. You will notice that the targeted app’s icon has gone blank, and the word Hide has been added to its name. You can hide the icon by hitting the delete button in the top-left corner.