Hurricane Sandy is on it way to the East Coast.
Here is how to prepare for it.
- Charge Up – Make sure all of your devices are charged ahead of time.
- Have a Car Charger – Get one. Or couple actually. If you loose electricity, you’ll always have your car.
- Make a List – Flashlight, Water and Food. You need these!
- Flashlight App – You will need this. There are plenty of free ones.
- Use SMS/BBM – SMS or BBM will be more reliable than voice lines.
- Camera – Don’t forget to use your camera during a storm. Take some photos for proof of any damage to your property.
- Radio – If you have one of the newer Curves, don’t forget you have an FM radio at the ready.
- Weather Apps – Get a few Weather Apps. You need them. No excuses.
- Emergency Apps – Apps from FEMA and other agencies can keep you informed throughout a disaster.
- Emergency Broadcast Messages – You will get some Emergency Broadcast Messages on BBM.
Good Luck Folks.