Hurricane Sandy is on it way to the East Coast.
Here is how to prepare for it.
- Charge Up - Make sure all of your devices are charged ahead of time.
- Have a Car Charger - Get one. Or couple actually. If you loose electricity, you’ll always have your car.
- Make a List - Flashlight, Water and Food. You need these!
- Flashlight App - You will need this. There are plenty of free ones.
- Use SMS/BBM - SMS or BBM will be more reliable than voice lines.
- Camera - Don’t forget to use your camera during a storm. Take some photos for proof of any damage to your property.
- Radio - If you have one of the newer Curves, don’t forget you have an FM radio at the ready.
- Weather Apps - Get a few Weather Apps. You need them. No excuses.
- Emergency Apps - Apps from FEMA and other agencies can keep you informed throughout a disaster.
- Emergency Broadcast Messages - You will get some Emergency Broadcast Messages on BBM.
Good Luck Folks.