Apple just rolled out macOS 10.12.3 for Mac users. Along with this, an update for iTunes has also released bring the software to version 12.5.5 coming with small bug fixes and performance improvements included.
Apple made macOS 10.12.3 available in the Mac App Store just after releasing the 2nd beta before Christmas.
Changes in the new update:-
- Improves automatic graphics switching on MacBook Pro (15-inch, October 2016).
- Resolves graphics issues while encoding Adobe Premiere Pro projects on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (13- and 15-inch, October 2016).
- Fixes an issue that prevented the searching of scanned PDF documents in Preview.
- Resolves a compatibility issue with PDF documents that are exported with encryption enabled.
- Fixes an issue that prevented some third-party applications from correctly importing images from digital cameras.
- Enterprise content: Resolves an issue were network or cached user accounts (such as Active Directory accounts) using the maxFailedLoginAttempts password policy were becoming disabled.