Just recently, Apple rolled out OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 for its desktops and laptops.
OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 comes with a number of improvements enhancing the overall user experience. The improvements include the following:-
- Resolving a problem that would cause Wi-Fi to randomly disconnect on the user
- Resolving a problem that would cause Web sites to load slowly under certain conditions
- Fixing a security issue with SpotLight loading remote images and revealing personal information to hackers
- Improving the sound and video quality and synchronization when using Bluetooth headphones
- Adding the ability to browse iCloud Drive via Time Machine
- Improving the performance of Apple’s built-in VoiceOver speech feature
- Resolving a problem that could cause VoiceOver to echo words when inputting text on a Web page
- Resolving a problem that could cause the input method to switch languages without warning
- Adding numerous bug fixes and security improvements to Safari to keep personal information safer from hackers
The update can be downloaded from the Updates tab in the Mac App Store and is highly recommended to all users using OS X Yosemite.