Just a day after Apple announced iOS 8, FaceBook decided to go ahead and update Instagram to make it the ONLY app one would want to use to edit their pictures.
“We wanted to give people the ability to play with photos and not have to pay,” Instagram co-founder Kevin Systrom told Re/code in an interview. “We think it will be amazing for pros and fun for the casual user.”
What’s New in Version 6.0.0
The Instagram you love, now with 10 new photo-editing tools!
* Double-tap on filters to adjust the filter strength
* Perfect your composition with Adjust and Vignette
* Enrich colors with Warmth and Saturation
* Adjust lights and darks with Brightness, Contrast, Highlights and Shadows
* Make your photos crisp and clear with Sharpen
* It’s now easier to upload and share videos
* Improved design and bug fixes
What do you think? Let us know below!