Apple has also gone ahead and released macOS 10.12.4 build 16E195 with Night Shift to the public.
The update brings with it many security enhancements and minor improvements. Have a look at the changelog –
- Adds Night Shift for automatically shifting the colors in your display to the warmer end of the spectrum after dark
- Adds Siri support for cricket sports scores and statistics for Indian Premier League and International Cricket Council
- Adds Dictation support for Shanhainese
- Resolves several PDF rendering and annotation issues in Preview
- Improves the visibility of the subject line when using Conversation View in Mail
- Fixes an issue that may prevent content from appearing in Mail messages
Apple says this update increases the stability and security of your Mac and is recommended that all users update.
What do you think? Let us know below!