Don’t worry, Apple hasn’t forgotten about the Apple Watch users. They’ve gone ahead and brought a new Spring 2017 Band collection including new colours and variations of the Nylon, Nike Sport and Hermès bands.
The new collection includes –
• Sport in Pebble, Azure and Camellia
• Woven Nylon in Berry, Tahoe Blue, Orange, Red, Pollen and Midnight Blue
• Classic Buckle with new buckle design in Sapphire, Berry and Taupe
Alongside these, Apple has also gone ahead and updated the Hermès bands –
- 38mm Double Tour in Bleu Zéphyr Epsom leather
- 38mm Double Buckle Cuff in Fauve Barenia leather
- 42mm Single Tour in Lime Epsom leather
- 42mm Single Tour in Colvert Swift leather
In addition to all of these new bands, Apple will now for the first time offer the Nike Sport Bands as a standalone band. Previously, one would have to purchase a Nike+ Edition Apple Watch to get the band, but not anymore.
What do you think? Let us know below!